- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited College or University in the United States for the academic year 2013-15. Proof may be required. Applicants may be graduate or undergraduate students.
- Applicants must be of Greek descent, and between the
ages of 17 and under 25 as of May, 2013.
- Applications must be postmarked by MARCH 11, 2013. You will receive notification that we received your application by mail or Email. Decisions will be made shortly thereafter by The Hellenic TimesScholarship Committee. Awards will be presented at the Annual Scholarship Dinner Dance on May 11 2013.
- Students receiving a full scholarship from any other
source, or a partial scholarship exceeding 50% of their annual tuition, are ineligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of necessity and merit.
All decisions are final.
- Applicants must submit official school transcripts and are required
to submit a copy of tax returns. Winners are required to submit a copy
of their Bursar tuition bill.
- Applicants may be requested to be interviewed by a member of
the Hellenic Times Scholarship Committee.
- Employees of the Hellenic Times and their families
are not eligible.
- The Hellenic Times reserves the right to amend these guidelines.
- Please do not retype or reformat the scholarship application.
- Past Scholarship Recipients are eligible
- Please include a photo of yourself along with your application
(Does Not need to be a professional photo).